by Jayne Landry, GVP BI Solutions, SAP
The next SAP Analytics community call on February 17/18 will focus on SAP Lumira, and, if the first community call was any indication, you won’t want to miss it. Last November’s call, which delved into the SAP BI Roadmap, drew more than 200 participants.
This time, our interactive call will zero in on how agile visualization can help you understand your data and detect key trends – the kinds of trends that can help you shift the business strategy and identify new opportunities. In other words – you can toss out your old spreadsheets and wow your audience with compelling visuals that will change their minds.
During this SAP Analytics Innovation Community Call, you will:
- Learn how to create dynamic and compelling visualizations from your data
- Get a sneak peak at what’s coming next
- Take part in an interactive Q&A session with Olivier Duvelleroy, Senior Director, SAP Lumira, and me that will be moderated by SAP Mentors Jamie Oswald and Josh Fletcher
- Learn how self-service BI has evolved over the past few years. Many of the key requirements have changed, and it’s worthwhile knowing where this useful technology is headed.
- See self-service BI solutions at work, through an end-to-end demo presented by Aaron Graber, Senior Director, Global Center of Excellence, SAP
- Go away with concrete tips on how to implement self-service BI
You won’t want to miss this key interactive event. Connect with us during the community call and submit your questions via Twitter with #askSAP.
SAP Analytics Innovation Community Call: Self-Service BI and SAP Lumira
Same session, different time zones:
Monday, February 17
4:00 pm PT – 5:30pm PT
Tuesday, February 18
8:00am PT – 9:30am PT
Note that this is the second community call in a planned series of quarterly SAP Analytics Innovation Community Calls. Watch this blog for more information on the May 2014: Advanced Analytics call.
If you missed the first call, view the replay.